Storyhive music video edition is back! share your diverse perspective for your chance to receive one of 30, $10,000 grants to produce your project!
Music and film are universal languages that share culture, cross borders and reach global audiences. STORYHIVE, a community-powered funding program is empowering you.
Are you a local filmmaker or musician with a diverse perspective? We want you! Apply for your shot at one of 30 grants of $10,000 each to produce your music video sharing your unique point of view. The winning projects will be showcased on TELUS Optik™ TV On Demand and their social channels for even more exposure.
Starting March 13, STORYHIVE is seeking local talent with fresh ideas and bold diversity to create a music video. Create a short pitch video with your idea and a production plan to apply for the $10,000 production grant.
What you need to apply:
- A GREAT idea for music video (2-6 minutes)
- A project team (minimum of 2, made up of a Musical Artist lead and a Filmmaker lead)
- Eligible Project Leads (Canadian Citizen and a resident of BC or AB)
- Minimum of one female in a project lead position (i.e. producer, director, casting director, set designer, band, musician etc.).
- Multimedia submission (pitch video, title card, box art, lyrics + creative treatment, song title, about the song)
- A budget breakdown
Applications open from March 13 – April 14
Votes from your network help you get selected (voting happens at www.storyhive.com) Here’s your chance to share your style!