PUBLIC engagement on the proposed Surrey Langley SkyTrain and rapid transit planning for the 104th Avenue and King George Boulevard corridors has started, TransLink announced on Thursday.
The Mayors’ Council’s 10-Year Vision includes 27 kilometres of rapid transit along the Fraser Highway, 104th Avenue and King George Boulevard corridors.
“We encourage people across the region to share their feedback, which will help to inform our planning,” said TransLink.
Survey questions will help them learn more about:
• The level of familiarity with rapid transit priorities found in the 10-Year Vision
• The level of support for the proposed Surrey Langley SkyTrain
• What the public values when it comes to transit investment
Until April 26, TransLink invites the public to complete the survey online or at one of four open houses:
* Thursday, April 11, 3-8 p.m., at Langley City Hall, 20399 Douglas Crescent
* Monday, April 15, 3-8 p.m., at Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex, #100-16555 Fraser Highway
* Tuesday, April 16, 3-8 p.m., at Surrey City Hall, 13450 104th Avenue
* Wednesday, April 17, 3-8 p.m., at Newton Seniors’ Centre, 13775 70th Avenue
You’ll also find TransLink at Surrey’s Party for the Planet (Saturday, April 13), Surrey’s Vaisakhi Parade (Saturday, April 20), and select transit hubs.
Feedback from this engagement will be incorporated into the update to the Mayors’ Council in July 2019.
For more information, visit