The Surrey Board of Trade will be focusing on what employers need to do to improve their retention rate — especially related to millennial talent — and build a culture of engaged, motivated and healthy employees on Friday, November 24 from 7:30-9:30am at the Guildford Golf & Country Club (7929-152 Street) at the Surrey Hot Topic Dialogue on Millennials: Attracting the Best and Brightest Talent.
Attendees will receive an insight on how to maximize their talent acquisition efforts. They will hear from panelists:
- Tracey Arnish – Chief People Officer, Coast Capital Savings
- Dan Bregg – President, Buy-Low Foods
- Rocky Ozaki – Vice-President, Community, BC Tech Association
- Craig Crawford – Vice President, Operations, BC Housing
- Bill Roche – Founder and President, PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs