I’M ready to lead the BC Liberal Party because I am:
* A leader who is ready to roll up his sleeves and do the hard work to rebuild the BC Liberal Party
* The right person to keep our free-enterprise coalition strong in the legislature
* The only candidate that will be ready on Day One to take on John Horgan in the legislature
We have some great candidates running to lead the BC Liberal Party, but I believe my unique mix of real life experience, education and dedication to free-enterprise makes me the best choice to lead the party.
* I understand B.C.: I was a small-town doctor before becoming a lawyer and civil servant. I know the issues and want to find solutions.
* I have party roots: As Party President, I worked with Gordon Campbell to unite the BC Liberals in the late 1990’s – leading to a 77-2 victory in 2001.
* I have broad support: 13 MLA’s have come out to endorse and support me to be leader of the BC Liberal team. Team Wilkinson has more MLA’s on-board than all other candidates.