ELECTIONS BC on Wednesday announced it has received and screened 654,691 ballot packages or 41.9% of the 1.56 million voting packages mailed to registered voters in Metro Vancouver since March 16.
“Metro Vancouver voters are reminded that Elections BC must receive completed plebiscite ballot packages before the close of voting at 8 p.m. on Friday, May 29,” says Chief Electoral Officer Keith Archer. “Elections BC has established nine Plebiscite Service Offices in Metro Vancouver as local drop points for completed ballot packages.”
The offices are located at:
* Capilano Mall, North Vancouver
* Central City Mall, Surrey
* Chinatown Plaza, Vancouver
* City Square Shopping Centre, Vancouver
* Coquitlam Centre, Coquitlam
* Haney Place Mall, Maple Ridge
* Lougheed Town Centre, Burnaby
* Richmond Centre Mall, Richmond
* Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Langley
Visit elections.bc.ca/plebiscite/where.html or call 1-800-661-8683 for office hours. All Plebiscite Service Offices will close at 8 p.m. on Friday, May 29.
For more information, visit elections.bc.ca/plebiscite.