* City of Vancouver – including Burnaby and New Westminster
* Metro Vancouver – northeast including Coquitlam and Maple Ridge
* Metro Vancouver – southeast including Surrey and Langley
* Metro Vancouver – southwest including Richmond and Delta
* North Shore – including West Vancouver and North Vancouver
Snow expected over the BC South Coast beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Arctic air has been in place over the South Coast for several days. A potent storm system over the Alaskan Panhandle will advance southwards on Tuesday, bringing Pacific moisture into the mix.
Snowfall accumulations of 5 to 15 cm are quite possible, especially away from the Strait of Georgia, before the snow ends Wednesday morning. Freezing levels on Vancouver Island should be high enough to restrict significant snow accumulations to elevations higher than about 200 m.